Room IMA 307, School of Image Arts
122 Bond Street, Ryerson University
Toronto ON M5B 1X8
Ryerson's second year Film Preservation and Collections Management students are hosting their final exhibition before departing on their residencies. Come enjoy a program of films discovered at CFMDC, all made by Canadian women, which have been long unseen and are no longer in CFMDC's circulating collection.
The program will be split into two thematic sections. There will be an intermission with refreshments.
SECTION 1: POLITICS AND SOCIETY
- Animal Monday, by Shelley McIntosh (Canada, 1983, 3 min.)
- Prowling by Night, by Gwendolyn (Canada, 1990, 12 min.)
- I Wish I Was Andy Warhol, by Julie Martin (Canada, 1991, 5 min.)
- Las Aradas, by Janis Lundman (Canada, 1984, 8 min.)
- Mediashun, by Martha Rudden (Canada, 1986, 13 min.)
SECTION 2: CULTURE AND IDENTITY
- To Be Continued, by Amanda Forbis (Canada, 1988, 7 min.)
- My Dearest Armita, by Kambiz Kouladjie (Canada, 1992, 7 min.)
- Marguerite en mémoire, by Micheline Noël (Canada, 1983, 13 min.)
- Passages, by Nesya Shapiro Blue (Canada, 1978, 28 min.)